Tuesday 9 February 2010

Milly's adventures begin

I've been adopted by Kim today. Vikki had some toys that needed adopting and Kim wanted a nice project for her new camera. She has been reading some ladies blogs that did the 365 project last year and this year they have all adopted someone small to help them take some photos.
These are my friends that were on the adoption panel. I think Kim liked me the best but liked most of my friends aswell. Anyway- she chose me and kept my best friend Snowy, to keep me company.
She did wonder whether Emma who is somewhere called school might like to adopt Becky and Laura- The rhino and leopard cub. They are friends too. Emma might like to keep her own blog maybe?

Anyway- she introduced me to this huge hairy creature that I understand is called a dog- and her name is Holly. She didn't look too pleased to meet me and I think I will have to sleep somewhere high- I've heard rumours that she isn't very kind to soft toys like me. I said a quick hello and then settled down to watch the news and have a look at the book Kim might be reading next.


Then Kim discovered that I need a little first aid- I don't think it was that big hairy beast called Holly- but I am definately going to keep out of her way. Anyway she says I need a little stitching- so I had a nice warm jacuzzi and now I am drying out. Then she says she will give me some stitches. That doesn't sound very nice- but she's promised me a treat if I am good!

No comments:

Post a Comment