Friday 12 February 2010

A trip to the park

Today I was smuggled in a new handbag on the bus with Emma in the morning. We got to her school half an hour early so we took my first ever trip to the park. It was empty- so Emma was very happy.

I had my first go at judging a net call on the tennis court. They opened it early for me!
Emma also kindly introduced me to the seesaw. I think I need a few of my friends with me the next time I go!

Then I had my first experience of  extreme sports! I think they call it a swing- but Emma seems to make it quite a scary experience. I eventually left her to it and tried the climbing frame. I got a bit scared half way up and had to be rescued- but next time I come I want to make it up to the top! I think I might need to persuade Amy to take my photo- as I think Kim is a bit of a scaredy cat on the quiet!!!!!!

I had a bit of a rest after all that fun and was very surprised to realise that this park is over 100 years old. It's a shame that the house has it's windows all boarded up- I would have liked to have taken a peep inside the park house!
When we got home Kim poured me a nice glass of milk- I don't think she realises that cows don't drink milk, She thought it was a good idea! It did taste lovely though! Anyway- I was worn out after my exciting morning- so I was tucked into Emma's bed for a morning nap.

She left me to my own devices for a bit- so I decided to explore Amy's room whilst she was at school. It looks a bit of a scary place- look at the picture she has on her door!!!!!!!!!!!  This box sprung open whilst I was nosing around. I wonder what she does with all this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment