Friday 15 June 2012

Hudon's Diaries

HUDSONS DIARIES


Hi- I'm Hudson. I was named after Kate's dogs new puppy- the cute one in the litter! I live with Kim and Guy and I was adopted from a HUGE warehouse called Costco. I came with several friends who went to live with various members of their family! I'm having to borrow Millies Blog- until I can figure out how to rename it so it becomes ALL MINE!!!!!

 This is my cute portrait photo- I'm very photogenic aren't I! I still have my Christmas jumper on - I really do need some summer attire!!!
Yesterday Kim escaped to Costco again with her friend Vikki. Then they were very naughty and popped to the Range to look at scrapbook supplies. Their excuse was that they needed to make wedding cards. But all this Portobello road stuff seemed to come home with us- WHILST Guy was out. It's funny how all this stuff always arrives when he's out!!!!!!! It is going to produce some Olympic and Jubilee layouts.

Clemmie has already offered to be friends- so I have been over to look at the blog and can see that there were some very exciting day trips and holidays. So I have noted all that- and hope to do something exciting this week!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment